35000-45000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
about 1 month ago
Manufacturing Development Engineer
Manufacturing Development Engineer– Overview
- Lead the development, design and construction of high-volume composite manufacturing to meet a key strategic goal of the business. This may involve the development of the technology in-house or working with a technology partner.
Manufacturing Development Engineer– Responsibility
- Identify and lead initiatives to improve current manufacturing processes to deliver improved efficiency and capacity
- Co-ordinate the transition of product from development into serial production, ensuring that all production processes deliver required throughput at expected costs
- CAPEX project co-ordination from quotation, financial justification, purchase, installation, commissioning, and handover to manufacturing
- Lead the design, construction, and commissioning of new manufacturing process equipment to support the production of new or existing products
- H&S assessments on all new production equipment commissioned
- Assembly of user manuals, preventative maintenance schedules, spares lists, and work instructions related to new manufacturing equipment and processes
Manufacturing Development Engineer— Job Requirements:
- Knowledge and experience of composites manufacturing, ideally composites
- Computer literate in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS project type applications
- Project management experience
It would be beneficial if the candidate also possessed:
- HNC/HND/BEng in Engineering
- Experience of tooling and equipment design using SolidWorks
- Mechatronics skills- able to use Arduino (or similar) to semi-automate production processes
This role would be suitable those with experience as a Manufacturing Engineer, Production Engineer, New Product Introduction Engineer, NPI Engineer, NPD Engineer, Engineering Manager
For more information please call Jessica Davies on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.