35000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
about 1 month ago
A fastener manufacturer in Corby is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join their team!
Manufacturing Engineer- Overview
- Responsible for the development, documentation, and maintenance of optimal, cost-effective manufacturing processes.
- Technically troubleshoot processes and investigate variances and implement permanent corrective actions.
- Envision and implement continuous improvement of the processes.
- Coordinate the manufacturing launch of new or revised products and processes as well as capital equipment projects, and interface with internal and external customers.
Manufacturing Engineer- Responsibility
- Have technical ownership of assigned processes: equipment, processes, procedures, and troubleshooting.
- Develop and maintain high quality, cost-effective manufacturing processes, which are well documented.
- Actively investigate technical process and product variances and drive corrective actions to eliminate them.
- Recommend and implement continuous improvements to surpass quality, cost, and throughput goals.
- Research, recommend, document, manage and qualify the purchase, installation, and implementation of capital equipment projects.
- Manage the manufacturing launch of new/revised products and processes; including establishing goals, developing processes and procedures, training team members and evaluating results.
- Promote Safety, Environmental and Occupational Health compliance into processes and procedures.
- Develop technical training material to educate employees to effectively execute the manufacturing process.
Manufacturing Engineer- Job Requirements:
- BEng/HNC/HND or equivalent professional experience.
- Proficiency in CAD as well as office automation software and systems.
For more information please call Jessica Davies on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.