55000-65000 Per Annum
3 months ago
Salary: Circa £55k - £65k plus excellent benefits
A large engineering and manufacturing company are now looking for an exceptional Production Manager with a strong background in Lean / Continuous Improvement.
Production Manager – Overview
- To manage a busy production environment consisting of 4 cell leaders and 160 production staff spread out over a 3 shift system.
- Ensure production targets are met.
- Manage production KPI’s
- Ensure the production staff are fully trained
- Implement and drive forward the companies lean and continuous improvement initiatives such as 5S, SMED, Kaizen etc
Production Manager - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Manufacturing Manager . You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
• Strong background in Production Management
• Ideally hold an MBA but not essential
• Strong understanding and experience of implementing LEAN / Continuous Improvements
• Managed large production teams
• Ideally hold a Lean OR SixSigma Qualification
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.