30000-50000 Per Annum
over 3 years ago
A large, well-known manufacturing company are now looking for a Manufacturing Manager to join our team.
Manufacturing Manager - JOB PURPOSE
Lead the manufacturing shop floor in the manufacturing, inspection and testing of X-Ray cabinets and systems to improve quality, production process, workflow, manufacturing reliability and productivity. As a member of the management team the focus will be on product and services Quality, Cost and Delivery.
Manufacturing Manager - KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Manage the deployment and effectiveness of X-Ray cabinet and system manufacturing, inspection and testing.
- Drive the development and implementation of manufacturing, inspection and testing processes, procedures, methodologies and best practices to improve quality, reliability and productivity while maintaining costs and delivery objectives.
- Act as the focal point for the manufacture of the products on the shop floor.
- Develop procedures and practices to meet standards of quality, performance, cost and delivery.
- Control all materials/inventory and equipment within your area/processes.
- Ensure incoming material conforms to specifications, both visually and dimensionally.
- Develop and reporting of work activity and performance of the department in line with
Manufacturing Manager - QUALIFICATIONSEssential
The ideal candidate will come from the manufacturing industry as a Manufacturing Manager. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- A HNC, HND or BEng in an engineering or scientific related discipline.
- Experience in manufacturing of capital equipment in a B2B environment.
- Proficient computer skills, specifically with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word etc.) and
- ERP systems.
Manufacturing Manager - Desirable
- Understanding of TQM, Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, 5S or other such methodologies is desirable.
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.