30000-33000 Per Annum Competitive Benefit Package
over 1 year ago
Salary: up to £33k
I am currently recruiting for a Demand Planner for a Manufacturer based in Banbury. The successful person will support the Senior Procurement Analyst, ordering components and materials to support the Production builds.
Material Planner - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Analyse customer schedules and plan accordingly
- Manage and communicate with suppliers
- Participate in continuous improvement projects to improve performance on uptime, safety, availability, mods and cost down opportunities
- Take part in other ad hoc projects within the business
- Participate in internal and external quality focus
- Comply with Health & Safety and Environmental policies
Material Planner - Job Requirements:
- Experience working in a planning/scheduling role within a Manufacturing environment
- Good Microsoft skills necessary, previous use of MRP systems desired
- Good analytical skills
- Experience within a logistics environment desired
- Hold a continuous improvement and safety focused mindset
For more information please call Mike Lucas on 07932647395.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions. Banbury, Oxfordshire.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.