45000-55000 Per Annum
over 1 year ago
Automotive Materials, Planning and Logistics Manager
Salary £45k - £55k plus excellent benefits
A local Tier 1 Automotive Manufacturing Company are now looking for an Automotive Materials, Planning and Logistics Manager to join their team.
Automotive Materials, Planning and Logistics Manager - Job Role:
- Overall responsibility for material, planning and logistics functions within an Automotive T1 foundry.
- Ensure customer schedule requirements are achieved on time and in full.
- Take a coordinating lead to ensure that material and production planning process are in place to support production continuity.
- The voice to the customer for all logistical, planning and delivery matters.
- Drive best practise and continuous improvement initiatives across M,P+L functions. To improve operational performance, reduce costs and deliver to customer expectations.
- Develop logistics process to meet MMOG and IATF automotive standards.
Automotive Materials, Planning and Logistics Manager - Person Requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the Automotive Industry as a Materials, Planning and Logistics Manager. You will also have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Automotive industry background / understanding essential.
- Tier 1 manufacturing experience.
- Proven track record of staff management.
- Proven track record of production and capacity planning in manufacturing environment
- Understanding of MMOG and IATF standards preferred.
- Experience of MRP and ERP systems.
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.