30000-35000 Per Annum
almost 3 years ago
Mechanical Design Engineer
Salary: £30k - £35k plus excellent benefits
A local industrial engineering company are now looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team.
Mechanical Design Engineer - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Developing detailed 3d solid models and drawings / bill of materials for components and assemblies. Converting existing current 2d designs and layouts into 3d cad models.
- Liaising with relevant departments to ensure drawings are correctly followed.
- Supporting project, maintenance and production teams to meet time and budget targets.
- Ensure project compliance with relevant planning, building and hse legislation.
- Design solutions for ad hoc site issues when required
Mechanical Design Engineer - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Mechanical Design Engineer. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Hold a recognised mechanical design engineering qualification such as BEng, HND or HNC.
- Understanding of CE Marking requirements
- Understanding of LOLER Regs
- Experience in mobile elevated work platform equipment such as cherry pickers
- In-Depth CAD experience both 2D and 3D formats
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.