20000-25000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 2 years ago
Location: West Bromwich
Salary: Circa £25k DOE
A Local manufacture is looking for a Mechanical Fitter to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a highly skilled Mechanical Engineering team within a lower tier COMAH facility. The successful candidate will be an experienced, qualified Mechanical Fitter. You will need to demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively with a range of departments to ensure that daily goals are achieved.
Mechanical Fitter - Experiences
- Mechanical plant installation and modification work including TIG welding of pipework etc.
- Mechanical preventative and reactive maintenance work in an industrial environment working on equipment such as gearboxes, pumps, mechanical seals, pipework etc.
- Statutory inspections - pressure testing, plant integrity and commissioning work.
- The use of Computerised Maintenance Management Systems.
- The ability to use and interpret equipment drawings, manuals and other technical information to assist with all works.
- Work in accordance with the company safe systems of work and permit to work systems.
Mechanical Fitter - Qualifications/Training
- You will need to have a recognised mechanical apprenticeship and educated to ONC or City and Guilds level 3 (RQF level 3) in Mechanical Fitting/Engineering as a minimum.
- Ideally you would also have training with MEWP’s, Abrasive wheels and Confined Spaces.
Mechanical Fitter – Additional information
- Career development will be possible with both internal and external training available.
- 25 days paid holiday (and all UK Bank Holidays), a 38-hour working week, paid sick scheme, free life assurance and access to a stakeholder pension scheme, based in West Bromwich, West Midlands.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavor to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful, but please feel free to contact us for an update.