50000-55000 Per Annum Competitive Benefit Package
over 2 years ago
I am currently recruiting for a MP&L Manager for a leading Tier 1 Automotive Manufacturer. The successful candidate will take on the day to day management of the Logistics Department.
Logistics Manager - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- You lead the Stores and Logistics function delivering world class customer service whilst achieving business goals and strategy
- Coaching, Mentoring and delivering training to your team
- Liaise with other departments ensuring the achievement of Supply Chain goals
- Work to ensure staffing levels and responsibilities are in line
- Inventory Management ensuring company demand is in line with customer scheduling
- Identify and implement LEAN improvements within the stores area
Logistics Manager - Job Requirements:
- You will have previous experience of working in a senior logistics role within a high-class Manufacturer
- Excellent IT skills and proven ability of using MRP/WMS systems, ideally SAP
- You will ideally come from either a Tier 1 or OEM Automotive Manufacturer (Desired)
- Proven leadership skills
For more information please call Mike Lucas on 07932647395.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions. Dudley, West Midlands.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.