35000-42000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
27 days ago
Directly responsible for analyzing data from all systems to predict potential issues, plan work streams to improve & ensure accurate outputs from the MP&L department. Playing a key role in project planning, this individual will also be a key SAP user, checking & validating data, route causing and correcting potential issues, playing a key role in streamlining processes, bringing together & delivering user training to ensure SAP integrity. Leading the introduction of changes to the way we work within the MRP system and the way we interact with stakeholders e.g. the full utilization of SAP a detailed working knowledge of data sources, metrics and calculations used across the business.
MRP Analyst - Job Role:
- You will be responsible for the extraction and analysis of data from the MRP system, writing and executing SQL database queries to support requests for reports, data or analysis and using Data and systems to drive innovation and process improvement within the company.
- Extracting and manipulating data, by using software packages such as Access and SQL Creating dashboards in data analytics tools
- Seeking opportunities to use software to enhance automation
- Deliver regular, as well as ad-hoc management information and analysis
- Assist in the delivery of software license management and maintaining records of software licenses
- Presentations on current projects pulled together
- Create relevant documentation to the role, including but not limited to KPIs; project plans; action plans; using practical problem solving tools.
- Monitor top level KPIs & raise potential trends
- Take an active role in improvement workshops and be involved in the implementation of new ideas
- Review current ways of working to industry standard
- Exercise adherence to all Magna factory standards (MAFACT)
- Ensure a safe working environment and excellent housekeeping standards
- Other duties commensurate to the role
MRP Analyst – Person Requirements:
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- MAFACT processes and principals (internal training)
- Candidates must be able to work using their own initiative, and be able to liaise with other functions and departments at all levels within the company.
- Good analytical skills.
- Experience in production planning and scheduling.
Experience within a logistics environment.
- Qualification relating to Logistics / Supply Chain
- TIER1 automotive industry experience.
- MES (manufacturing execution systems) IE:Solidat/Epicor