35000-40000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
12 months ago
Salary: Circa £40k with excellent benefits including 9% Pension, bonus, Private Medical etc
Shifts: 4 on 4 off (4 days, 4 nights)
A local manufacturing company is looking for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their team. Working hours: Monday-Sunday Inclusive 4 on 4 off 12-hour shifts alternating days and nights (42hr week).
Maintenance Engineer – Key Responsibilities
- To be responsible for the maintenance and repair of all production & plant equipment whilst driving efficiencies through continuous improvement activities
- To execute maintenance procedures and prioritise all work in line with plant needs and production availability
- To complete regular checks and testing on all plant to ensure they are operating within specification. (recorded appropriately)
- To ensure that Health and Safety and Quality procedures are followed, ensuring that standards are maintained i.e. work in a tidy, clean, safe, structured and professional manner.
- To comply with all Corporate, Health and Safety and Environmental rules, standards and legislation (including 17th edition IEE Wiring Regulations for multi-skilled)
- To be active in supporting the achievement of corporate strategies and departmental targets.
Maintenance Engineer – Qualifications
The ideal candidate MUST come from the manufacturing industry as a Maintenance Engineer. You will also have the following skills, qualifications, and experience:
- Extensive experience of working in an automated FMCG environment
- Ideally have experience within the packaging industry but not essential
- Hold a Mechanical Engineering Qualification such as Apprenticeship C&G, HNC or HND
- Hold an Electrical Engineering Qualification such as Apprenticeship C&G, HNC or HND
- Experience of troubleshooting and resolving PLC & Robotic issues
- Preferable experience of Siemens PLC
- Detailed experience of carrying out reactive, planned, preventative and predictive maintenance (ppm)
Maintenance Engineer – Additional Benefits:
- 23 Shifts Holiday (inc. bank holidays) (plus can buy/sell 2 days per year)
- 3% All Employee Bonus Scheme
- 9% matched contribution pension scheme
- HealthShield- Medical/Health cash back scheme
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavor to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful, but please feel free to contact us for an update.