40000-42000 Per Annum
0161 76 3540
over 3 years ago
Salary - 42K
Shifts - nights sun to thurs
I am currently working with a leading manufacturing company in Worcestershirewho are looking for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer.
As a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, your duties and responsibilities will include:
Maintenance Engineer - Job Role:
- Performing Electrical and Mechanical maintenance activities
- Planned and reactive maintenance (PPM's)
- Responding effectively to breakdowns
- PLC fault finding and diagnostics
- Providing support to project teams, implementing changes to equipment
- Continuous improvement activities
- Service and repair of factory machinery
Experience/Qualifications required as a Maintenance Engineer:
The ideal candidate MUST come from the Manufacturing Industry as a Maintenance Engineer. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer in Mechanical Engineering & Electrical Engineering
- Engineering qualification in Electrical AND/OR Mechanical maintenance such as Apprentiship, HNC, HND or BEng.
- Manufacturing industry experience
- plastics or Injection Moulding experience would be advantageous but not essential
For more information please call Mike Brown on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.