0161 976 3540
about 1 year ago
NPI Project Engineer
Salary: Circa £36k
My client is a large automotive business and are looking for a NPI Project Engineer to join their team.
NPI Project Engineer - Job Role:
- Utilise the company’s Engineering Change Management system to track
- the Change process to ensure all milestones and deliverables are being achieved on time
- Facilitate functional and cross functional activities and team work to achieve milestones
- Track obsolescence costs and report as necessary if variation occurs
- Chair progress meetings to ensure target achievement. Report any risks and create any recovery action plan
- Written / verbal communication internally / externally to all stakeholders
- Ensure all departments understand the time frame and key milestones to ensure successful engineering change
- Escalate any non-achievement that may jeopardise the change or incur unnecessary costs
NPI Project Engineer – Person Requirements:
- Project management skills including experience with tools such as MS Project.
- Good understanding of AS400 or related manufacturing MRP system would be an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Determination and perseverance to succeed in a competitive environment.
- Excellent verbal/written and presentation skills
- Degree or equivalent experience in a mechanical engineering or related discipline