47000-50000 Per Annum
over 1 year ago
Location: West Yorkshire
I am currently recruiting for an Operations Manager to join a global manufacturer, based in West Yorkshire. The successful candidate will have experience ofworking in a tier 1 COMAH site and have relevant experience of identifying efficiencies in Transport, Warehousing & Manufacturing. You will also hold a relevant Health & Safety Qualification.
Operations Manager - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Lead Health & Safety and Operational performance on site
- Identify ongoing efficiency improvements to the COMAH site
- Deliver on Operational commitment
- Control Budget costs
- Coaching personal
Operations Manager - Job Requirements:
- Direct Operations/Production experience of a Tier 1 COMAH site
- Recognised Health & Safety qualification
- Experience of Continuous Improvement/5S exposure desired
- Degree in science or engineering desired
For more information please call Mike Lucas on 07932647395.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions. West Yorkshire.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.