45000-50000 Per Annum
19 days ago
Paul Gorton DipRP
Salary: Circa £45k - £50k plus excellent benefits
A local haulage and manufacturing company now requires an operations manager to join their team.
Operations Manager – Overview
- Running approx. team of 30 staff, reporting to Director of the business
- You will delegate to the supervisors in both plants to manage transport and production
- You will ensure that the transport and production run efficiently and safely
- You will maintain strong working relationships with both drivers and customers
Operations Manager - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the Transport Industry as an Operations Manager. You will also have the following skills, qualifications, and experience:
- Have a strong background in Transport & ideally Manufacturing Environment
- Hold a CPC License
- Good personal management skills
- Excellent communications skills
- The ability to handle large workloads, and juggle various tasks simultaneously.
- A keen eye for detail.
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.