30000-35000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
almost 4 years ago
Location Information - Yorkshire
Salary £30 - £35k DOE
A local food manufacturing company are now looking for a Quality Manager to join their team.
Quality Manager - Key Accountabilities
- Create, maintain and improve the quality management system
- Be able to work on their own initiative as a hands-on Quality Manager
- Development and implementation of HACCP for production as well as growers
- Ensure compliance with BRC/Food Safety requirements are met.
- Manage customer complaints, ensuring follow up actions are taken and monitored.
Quality Manager - Qualifications and Experience
- The ideal candidate must come from the food engineering background with several years' experience in a similar role within quality and manufacturing.
- Experienced Quality Manager
- HACCP Qualification
- Food Hygiene
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.