Competitive Benefits Package
over 1 year ago
I am currently recruiting for a Planning Manager to join a well-established Manufacturer, based in Dudley. The successful person will have a Production based background and have good knowledge of MRP control.
Planning Manager - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Ensure the accuracy of the MRP system and production parameters within SAP, and comprise various MRP processes
- Responsible for site planning including sourcing of raw material and production activities for various areas of the business
- Facilitate site capacity planning processes
- Constantly work to improve efficiency therefore improving productivity and cost reduction
- Identify risks and work to improve the Health & Safety culture
Planning Manager - Job Requirements:
- You will have a background in Purchase Program calculation and MRP control
- An advanced SAP operating knowledge
- Hold a knowledge of SIOP and shop floor production scheduling/sequencing
- LEAN Six Sigma
- You will be able to use all Microsoft Office products to an advanced level.
For more information please call Mike Lucas on 07932647395.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions. Dudley, West Midlands.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.