0161 76 3540
about 4 years ago
Salary - 28-33K
Shifts - Days
I am currently working with a leading manufacturing company in Shropshire who are looking for a Plant Fitter, the purpose of the role is to ensure the mobile fleet vehicles are repaired, serviced and maintained.
As a Plant Fitter, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Experience of working with large plant
- Experience of Diesel is ESSENTIAL
- Working with cranes and tractors
- Ability to repair plant and mobile vehicles
- Working with hydraulic systems
Experience/Qualifications required as a Plant fitter:
- Multi Skilled, mechanical or electrical biased
- Engineering qualification in Electrical AND/OR Mechanical maintenance
- Manufacturing industry experience
- NVQ 1,2 or 3 or City and Guild in mechanical Engineering
For more information on the role of Plant Fitter please call Mike Brown on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavor to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.