50000-60000 Per Annum
4 months ago
Location: Havant, Hampshire
Salary: Circa £50k - £60k
A large manufacturing company are now looking for an Plant Manager to join their team.
Plant Manager - Overview
Ensure that all products manufactured at the site of Crosby SP are delivered to the central warehouse on time, within the target cost and required quality standards in accordance to internal and external rules and regulations.
Plant Manager - Responsibility
• Manage on a daily basis all manufacturing activities of the SP site including material procurement, production scheduling, assembly/machining operations, material flow & work preparation, picking, packing and shipping.
• Measure and report manufacturing related KPI and financials such as On Time Delivery, Productivity, cost, inventory turns, headcount, safety, etc.
• Prepare and follow up annual budget together with the Group Operations director in line the financial objectives of the company.
• Initiate and manage LEAN improvement actions in line with the strategic objectives of Operations.
• Define and communicate the structure of his organization. Manage, coach and develop his direct reports.
• Ensure that applicable rules & regulations are communicated and enforced in his organization.
• Ensure the level of competence of his organization through appropriate training and qualification.
Plant Manager – Responsibility - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Plant Manager - Responsibility. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
• Ideally hold an engineering qualification or strong understanding of Engineering
• Be a production manager or plant manager from an industrial or heavy manufacturing background
• Understand of lean or sixsigma, ideally be sixsigma qualified
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.