0161 976 3540
19 days ago
Salary: Circa £22k
My client is a local Commercial printing company and are looking for a Press Assistant to join their team. The right candidate will gain Staff Benefits of:
- 6.6 weeks annual leave,
- free on-site parking.
- 40% overtime rate.
After successful completion of probation, access to company sick scheme, Westfield Health and shopping rewards scheme, provision of uniform. NVQ training is available for the right applicants
Press Assistant - Job Role:
- Loading reels of paper into press,
- Palletising printed sections,
- Labelling pallets
- Using MIS system to record material usage
- Housekeeping duties.
- Day shift 7am – 7pm, nights 7pm – 7am. Rate of pay £22,197.59 (including 30% shift rate)
Press Assistant – Person Requirements:
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team