25000-30000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
about 3 years ago
Salary: £25-£30K plus excellent benefits
A large multi-national Press Manufacturing company are now looking to expand their engineering team by recruiting a Press Engineer to work on a mobile basis based out of Manchester or Leeds.
Press Engineer - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
Operating throughout the UK and reporting to the Service Manager the Press Engineer (Mechatronic) is responsible for providing written, verbal and practical support to internal and external customers ensuring satisfaction with company products.
The role of a Press Engineer requires a wide range of specialist skills and includes a combination of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, and computer-based engineering.
Press Engineer - POSITION ACTIVITIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for multiple ongoing complex projects.
- From an operational view point, install, configure, service demonstrate and train customers and internal staff on the entire Press product range, configuring all solutions to meet our customers' requirements within the UK.
- Liaise technically with Service and Head Office staff.
- Provide consultative support for sales and advice for customers where requested.
- To investigate and analyse complaints and liaise where necessary with other business units.
- Observe Health and Safety regulations, Company handbook regulation and company policy and procedures.
Press Engineer - job requirements:
The Press Engineer must display experience of working with Post Press products and attainment of a recognised engineering qualification e.g.
- NVQ Mech or Elec
- City & Guilds Mech or Elec
- BTEC Mech or Elec or Equivelent
Consistently displaying a positive attitude towards customer service is a necessity, as is the ability to work within a close team, whilst displaying the necessary individual initiative required to achieve and maintain service targets. Good communication and customer liaison skills are essential to this role.
For more information please call Doug on 0161 976 3450
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavor to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.