12-17 Per Hour
0161 976 3540
over 1 year ago
Salary: £12.98 - £17.26 Ph
A Specialist manufacturing company are now looking for an Press Setter
to join their team.
Press Setter – Overview
a specialist in the manufacture of aluminum impact extrusions and subsequent machining, finishing and printing operations. The Company makes a wide range of products for a number of markets including military and packaging industries. We export over half of what we make.
Press Setter – Responsibility
Experience of mechanical machine setting is a must
Running a section, you will be responsible for:
- Machine setting and adjustment involving frequent changeovers
- Health and Safety
- Quality of product and adherence to procedures
- Production performance and efficiencies
- Housekeeping and tool care
Press Setter - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Press Setter You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Experienced machine setter preferably with power press training
- Timer served or relevant qualifications
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Ability to assist in problem solving
- Lead operators by example
For more information please call Sam Arnold on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.