70000-85000 Per Annum Competitive Benefit Package
almost 3 years ago
Principal Operations & Systems Engineer
Salary: up to £85k + Bonus
I am recruiting for a Principal Operations & Systems Engineer to join a leading manufacturer of Medical Devices. You will use your previous experiences and acumen to develop scalable services and support processes within the business.
Working closely with external stakeholders you will ensure they are receiving the best value and use of the product, whilst ensuring SLA's and warranty obligations are fulfilled. If you consider yourself a leader with technical abilities and a problem-solving attitude, this could be the perfect role for you.
Principal Operations & Systems Engineer - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Provide technical leadership developing various support and service process's
- Lead the team from the front, identifying root cause issues, system deficiencies and provide technical support relating to issues and repair of the product
- Working with internal stakeholders across different teams within the business to ensure that root cause analysis is corresponded
- You will make sure your team is addressing customer issues, maintaining a top level of customer satisfaction
- Providing technical leadership and guidance to customers and internal teams
- You will be keen to ensure that Quality procedures are followed by your team, developing these procedures to ensure efficient scale up
- Coaching and mentoring of junior members of the team, making sure their development is maximised
Principal Operations & Systems Engineer - Job Requirements:
- You will use your previous experience of working in high pressure situations to communicate with internal and external customers clearly, maintaining strong relationships always
- Ability to address problems from a systems perspective, and provide technical guidance to the team, enabling them to drill down analysis to software, mechanical and electronics issues
- Experience in trouble shooting electro-mechanical systems
- Hold a 'Mechanical Aptitude' for performing component repair
- You will use your Electronics experience to perform software updates
- Having previous experience of service and systems in a 'mission critical' environment is desired
- If you have worked in highly regulated environment (e.g. aerospace, automotive, medical) it will be an advantage
- A willingness to travel globally at short notice when required
For more information please call Mike Lucas on 07932647395.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions. Cambridge.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.