35000-40000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
almost 2 years ago
Monday – Friday Fixed
£35K - £40K (dependant on experience)
For the following activities it is expected that the Process Engineer is responsible for continually reviewing and improving process to deliver manufacturing techniques for high level of efficiency, delivery and quality standards.
- Process methods for continuous improvement for QCD.
- Management of process documentation including PFMEA and Control Plans.
- Develop and support processes for new products.
- Cost down in method, tools and materials.
- Support Quality engineering in defect investigation and deliver root cause resolution.
- Lead CI teams in all manufacturing aspects.
For the following activities it is expected that the Process Engineer supports the project team to meet the Phase Exit milestones.
- Design for Manufacture activities throughout the project.
- Individual part reviews to feed into the CTS (Tooling documentation).
- Support project development activities.
- Support and lead where necessary Pre- Series builds.
- Support Manufacturing until Phase 7 is closed (Project Closed)
Experience & Qualifications
- At least 5 years’ experience in an assembly engineering role.
- Proven track record of manufacturing method improvements in assembly.
- Six sigma background. Black belt preferable but not essential.
- Strong “Can do” attitude.
- Good communication skills and ability to lead a team through improvement activities.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.