27000-30000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
5 months ago
Location Information – Rhyl
Salary £27 - £30k ODE
A local manufacturing company is now looking for a Process Engineer to join their team.
Process Engineer - Key Accountabilities
- Feasibility studies of process improvements, benchmarking to actual and future requirements and return on investment calculations of competing technical solutions
- Specification of technical requirements for new processes and machinery contractors
- Execution of process development plans from the concept stage, during development, installation, serial production and the successful roll out of the new process
- Technical Management of the project and contactors (sometimes multiple contractors on one project)
- Collaboration with HQ for on global plant tasks and special projects
- Supervise the preparation of drawings and documents for production tools, utilities, floor plans, training and machinery
- Active role in troubleshooting to find the root cause of process related problems during the running production.
- Process FMEA Specialist
- Liaise with all departments to drive up Quality and efficiency.
Process Engineer - Qualifications and Experience
- 2+ years of experience working as a Process Engineer within a quality team for a manufacturing company.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Industrial Engineering or equivalent
- National Certificate in a relevant technical field may be an alternative as long it is backed up with working experience
- Proven Project Management Skills
- CE machinery directives
- CAD systems such as Creo/Solidworks
- Microsoft Suite (EXCEL, Word, Project)
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.