50000-55000 Per Annum Competitive Benefit Package
over 1 year ago
Salary: up to £55k
I am currently recruiting for a Purchasing Manager to join a Manufacturer based in Rotherham. You will provide an effective procurement process across the business and utilise the ERP/MRP systems to support the process and controls.
As the Purchasing Manager you will be responsible for stock control, stock take and wastage whilst procuring raw materials, services and CAPEX.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to really progress their career, and if successful in the role there is a direct root to Board level.
Procurement Manager - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Review the current supplier base and work to improve the purchasing function across the business
- Source raw materials along with any indirect purchasing that the business requires
- Sourcing new products and suppliers
- Review and improve current ERP/MRP systems
- Prepare budgets and forecasts based on seasonal variation
- Procurement of capital equipment including machinery for production
Procurement Manager - Job Requirements:
- Excellent computer skills with knowledge of pivot tables, macros VLOOKUPS etc.
- You will have worked in a Senior Purchasing position within a Manufacturing business
- Experience of using various ERP/MRP systems
- Prepared to work various hours week to week and potentially some weekends
For more information please call Mike Lucas on 07932647395.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions. Rotherham, Yorkshire.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.