60000-70000 Per Annum Competitive Benefits Package
over 1 year ago
I am currently recruiting for a Procurement Manager to join a Cambridge based Manufacturer. The successful person will have a background working in a Senior Purchasing position, within an Engineering/Manufacturing business.
Purchasing Manager - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Using your Procurement experience, you will identify potential new suppliers and through effective negotiation deliver cost savings to the business
- Effectively manage current supplier base relationships
- You will work with internal stakeholders and key business stakeholders understanding strategic initiatives required to work towards business objectives
- The monitoring of current supplier performance, including Quality, Service Levels and Supply timing
Purchasing Manager - Job Requirements:
- A proven background in a Senior Procurement position within a Manufacturing/Engineering Environment
- You will hold a CIPS Qualification
- Strong Influencing skills to manage stakeholders and suppliers
For more information please call Mike Lucas on 07932647395.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions. Cambridge.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.