35000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
about 1 year ago
Salary: £35k (3 Month Contract with view to going perm)
A large manufacturing company have an opportunity for an experienced Procurement Specialist to join their site in Manchester.
Procurement Specialist - Responsibilities would include:
- Toprocessand raise purchase orders into SAP B1 fororders for materials, components and bought in items.
- To raise all Works orders and purchase orders for materials, components, machining, and sundries to ensure customers’ orders can be processed right first time and on time within agreed margin.
- Liaise with Engineering Team and Commercial Team to support in ensuring lead times coordinate with customer requirements.
- Liaise with suppliers to confirm price and lead times.
- Define and maintain re-order points and re-order quantities.
- Run MRP and produce allrequired worksorders and pick lists.
- Tosupport increation ofnew Bills of Materials (BOMs)and review existing BOMs to ensure they are accurate and functioning correctly.
- To ensure that all Purchase orders, works orders and sales orders are closed correctly and in a timely manner.
- To assist in establishing and maintaining key supplier relationships for components and/or materials.
Procurement Specialist – Person Requirements:
The ideal candidate must have knowledge of working within manufacturing. You will also have the following skills, qualifications, and experience:
- Experience with SAP Business One is ideal or alternatively other MRP system.
- Placing orders for manufactured parts and raw materials.
- Liaising with Suppliers to ensure product cost, quality and lead times meet specification.
- Procurement experience