Home Based - Remote Office if Required
39000-41000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
10 months ago
Location: UK – Mainly Home Based
Salary: c£41k + Competitive Benefits Package
I am recruiting a Procurement Specialist to join a well-established Construction Services business. The successful candidate will be responsible for the procurement of all Direct/Indirect and Service based commodities. Utilising your strategic mindset, you will play a vital role in the profitability and growth of the business.
Procurement Specialist - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Lead all procurement of goods and services across the business
- Raise purchase orders and approve invoices, ensuring accuracy, quality and timely payments
- Review current supplier base, making sure the business is receiving the highest quality products, materials, and services at the optimum price
- Monitor supplier performance against agreed service levels
- Establish and grow supplier relationships
- Lead project procurement execution through the whole project lifecycle. Calculating, and optimising, the whole-life cost, financial and otherwise, of goods and services.
- Represent the company at exhibitions & trade shows when required
- Analyse data and comprise forecast’s in relation to price trends
Procurement Specialist - Job Requirements:
- Proven procurement experience within construction related industries
- Experience of reducing cost whilst maintaining quality and timescales, developing a strong supplier base
- Proficient in all areas of Microsoft Office, advanced Excel skills desired
- Experience of implementing MRP systems desired
- CIPS qualification or working towards desired
For more information please call Mike Lucas on 07932647395.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions. Home Based.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.