30000-45000 Per Annum Competitive Benefit Package
over 2 years ago
Salary: up to £45k
I am currently recruiting for a Product Manager to join a large electronics distributor, based in Dudley. The Product Manager will lead product strategies within their allocated portfolios and take ownership of tasks including range development and profitable growth.
Product Manager - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Provide analysis of existing portfolio and customer demands. Provide action and strategy plans regarding products with Sales and Marketing
- Develop a Product Portfolio Development plan that aligns with Business Strategy
- Continually asses the market and competitors through supplier meetings and attending trade shows and customer events
- Work with various departments to ensure products and potential products within the portfolio are the right quality and fit for purpose
- Work on initial pricing strategies make sure that profit and margin are being are being achieved
Product manager - Job Requirements:
- Experienced Product Manager with an understanding of the Manufacturing process and NPI
- Strong commercial awareness
- Educated to Degree level in a related subject preferred but not essential
For more information please call Mike Lucas on 07932647395.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions. Colchester, Essex.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.