Bury St Edmunds
28000-35000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
22 days ago
Product Support Specialist
Location: Bury St Edmunds
An Agricultural Machinery manufacturer is looking for a Product Support Specialist to join their team.
Product Support Specialist – Overview
- Provide full support to the After Sales Service Manager with after sales customer repairs and service which may involve national and international travel
Product Support Specialist – Responsibility
After Sales Customer Support
- Provide support to the After Sales Manager to ensure high service levels are maintained to the satisfaction of customers.
- Travel, national and international, to carry out service and repairs for customers, as required.
- To provide a full support service to both the UK and Export sales teams, as and when required.
- Attend national and international exhibitions and, as part of the team, work to set up the company stand ensuring that our machines are presentable.
- Work closely with the Sales teams to support dealer salesmen visiting farmer customers to assist in selling the company’s products and systems, as and when required.
- Support partners with crop trials, set up and planning, using the company’s products.
- Build positive working relationships with distributor and dealer staff.
- Report issues back to the Engineering and/or Service departments to ensure the ongoing development of the company’s products and systems.
- Visit dealers and distributors to conduct training on machine installations, service training, attendance of Open Day events to present the company’s products
Product Support Specialist – Job Requirements
Ideally, the candidate will come from an agricultural background. You will also have the following skills and experience:
- Experience repairing hydraulic equipment
- Experience in the plant/ground/agricultural industry
For more information please call Jessica Davies on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.