32000-35000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
almost 3 years ago
Location Information - Hoyland
A local mobile elevating work platform manufacturer is now looking for a Production Engineer to join their team.
Production Engineer - To support the manufacture of the company's existing and new product range through generating effective engineering information/systems/manufacturing processes and facilities in accordance with H&S legislation.
Production Engineer - Key Accountabilities
*Responsible for reviewing/approving efficient drawing issue/drawing changes including stock control and updating the company's manufacturing system (build specifications and works orders), plus control of drawing hardcopies. Communicate and support drawing issues / changes with production
*Through liaison with production personnel, review, control and implement effective and efficient improvements to engineering specifications, fixtures/tooling, build operations and logistics organisation
*Provide support to quality assurance/control activities with reference to supplier, customer and internal quality/engineering issues. Liaison and review with suppliers to resolve engineering queries and manufacturing/engineering cost down improvements. Responsible for hands on analysis, problem solving and development of all production processes, methods and engineering specifications.
Production Engineer - Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or 5 years' experience;
- Project management experience would be beneficial
- Adaptable to accept new changes in the field of production engineering;
- Experience of Working with Semi Automated and Automated Welding Systems
- Experience of Working with CNC machinery
- Experience of working with MAG/TIG Welding Process's
- Experience of Problem Solving Methodology (5 Why/ 8D)
- Robot Programming Experience
- CNC Programming Experience
- PCN Qualifications
- Automated Systems Maintenance Experience
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.