25000-30000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
about 2 months ago
Salary: £25k - £30k
A local engineering and manufacturing company are now looking for a Production Engineer top join their team
Production Engineer- Main duties:
• Undertake pre-series builds to optimise the manufacturing process.
• Document the assembly and verifications to be undertaken, in conjunctions with Tact time, Quality controls and Process repeatability.
• Investigate ways to communicate instruction to ensure a multinational workforce can interpret and implement effectively.
• Coordinate with R&D in the defining and procurement of manufacturing tools and jigs.
• Assist the line leader in training operatives in new assemblies and machines.
• Implementation of Engineering changes.
Production Engineer - PROCESSES IMPROVEMENT:
• Detect and propose continuous improvement actions for the optimisation of workflow.
• Determine material flows and layout to optimise the manufacturing process.
• Propose purchases of necessary machinery, tools, etc. to carry out industrialization projects.
• Coordinate with Quality and Operations on Quality and Process defect resolution.
Production Engineer – Person requirements:
The ideal candidate will come from the manufacturing industry as a Production Engineer. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
• Hold a recognised engineering qualification such as HNC, HND or BEng
• Good communication and problem-solving skills.
• A detailed understanding of technical drawings.
• Good understanding of manufacturing methods and times.
• Ability to establish best practices in Health and Safety
• Excellent experience of manufacturing processes and assembly techniques.
• Knowledge of product and tooling
• 3 years+ of Manufacturing, Production or Design Engineering or related experience
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.