39000-43000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
about 1 year ago
Shift Pattern 5 Week
1 week AM shift (Hours – Mon – Fri 5:00 – 14:00)
1 week PM shift (Hours – Mon – Thur 13:45 – 23:00, Fri – 13:45 - 20:00)
3 weeks day shift (Hours – Mon – Thur 09:30 – 17:45, Fri – 09:15 - 16:45)
My client a leading design and manufacturer of industrial vehicles is looking for a bright minded and motivated Production Manager to join their team. The Production Manager will join a company experiencing tremendous growth with a company whos order book is full for the next 2 years. The Production Manager will be at the forefront of exciting company who own more than 80%market share.
- The Production Manager will provide leadership and support to your direct reports to deliver quality products on time.
- Personal development and coaching of Shift Supervisors.
- Work with the senior management team and Process Manager to support a culture of change, development and continuous improvement whilst conforming to all Health and Safety policy and processes.
- Health and Safety - Maintain and implement where required Health & Safety policy and safe working practices to provide a safe working environment. Create and review risk assessments, Health and Safety auditing, delivering safety standards, COSHH assessment review, delivery of toolbox talks.
- Quality improvements – Identify quality defects within the production process. Effective documentation & communication of issues with responsible people/departments where appropriate. Analyze data to assess performance and implement permanent corrective actions within the build process. Communicate Quality Alerts with direct reports and shop floor.
- Implement and drive forward new procedures regarding 5S standards in your areas.
- Responsible for resource planning (people) and process management, recruitment, disciplinary, coaching, performance reviews in your area.
- Work to the live production schedule. Daily communication with the Manufacturing Manager and Scheduler to discuss build schedule.
- Implement and sustain visual management in production areas to track, maintain and report on production department KPI’s (Safety, Quality, Delivery, 5S & Skills).
- Analysis of Target Hours vs Actual Hours. Ensure target build hours are worked towards and achieved.
- Effectively communication with Manufacturing Manager, Production Manager & other members of the team
If this position sounds of interest or you would like to hear more please send your CV to email@example.com