55000-75000 Per Annum
8 months ago
Location: Feltham, Sout West London
Salary: £55k - £75k
Production Manager - The Company
A local and growing timber manufacturing company are now looking for a Production Manager to join their team.
Production Manager - The Role
- We are looking for a Production Manager, a motivated, dynamic leader with strong communication skills, highly organised who can react seamlessly to changing requirements.
- Day to day leadership of the factory team 15-20 operatives.
- Delivery of business objectives and responsible for the successful completion of orders.
- Promotion and delivery of Lean, Continuous Improvement (CI), and other 'best practice' improvement techniques and processes and promote a culture of continuous improvement.
- Work with Head of Production to advise capacity for machine and labour resources.
- Deal with quality complaints, taking corrective and preventative action using Root cause Analysis.
- Assess new project resource requirements.
- Commit to Health and Safety procedures.
- Fully understand operating procedures and ensure adherence to them through all production dept.
- Develop and operate a preventative maintenance program for plant, tooling & machinery.
- Managing and exceeding KPI’s.
- Hold regular meetings with production team.
- Coordinate training and personal development needs for a team of 15-20 operatives.
Production Manager - Experience/ Skills
The ideal candidate must come from the Manufacturing Industry as a Production Manager. You will also hold the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Hold a Degree within an engineering related field.
- Hold a LEAN Qualification such as SixSigma Blackbelt / Greenbelt.
- Have a NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety or Similar.
- 3 years’ experience of management position within a similar industry or role.
- Ability to sustain and develop team working and team-based problem solving.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Adaptable to change and varying situations.
- Ability to show resilience and a flexible approach.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong people and performance management skills.
- Computer literate.
- Experience and understanding of monthly management Profit and Loss accounts.
- On application (£55,000 – £75,000)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free parking
- Mobile phone
- Private Health Care
- Working hours- Monday- Friday 07.45 – 17.15
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.