30000-35000 Per Annum
over 1 year ago
£30kSalary is negotiable depending upon experience
About the Company:
A local manufacturing company are looking to recruit a Production Manager.
Purpose of Role – Production Manager:
- Working closely with the production team to establish procedures, standards and systems.
- oversee health & safety within your team and department,
- Assessing customer requirements and assuring they are met.
- Maintain quality standards, accreditations and procedures using internal and external audits to measure gaps and define improvement needs
- contribute to the manufacturing strategy development.
- ensure company production objectives are met.
- Determine training needs across the site.
Candidate requirements – Production Manager:
The ideal Production Manager must have the following skills, qualifications & experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Experience of FMCG or food industry would be an advantage
- Previous experience in a managerial role
- Strong communication skills
- Able to lead and motivate a team.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.