35000-40000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
4 months ago
Location Information – Manchester
Salary £35k - £40k DOE
A local manufacturer is now looking for a Production Manager to join their small, family run business based in Manchester.
My clients are looking for someone who is pro-active and practical, with overall responsibility for managing all areas of production, quality and health and safety.
Previous experience is essential in the management of a manufacturing facility, including production scheduling and personnel management.
Production Manager - Key Accountabilities
- Responsibility and management of the production team
- Oversight of all internal and outsourced production
- Effectively collaborate with the Sales team to prioritise and schedule workloads
- Responsibility for the production systems and processes
- Overseeing and managing the company’s QA and associated processes
- Responsible for Health & Safety compliance and training
- Responsibility for maintaining production equipment
- Sheet metal experience
- ‘Hands on’ individual
- Regular reporting to the Directors
Production Manager – Qualifications
- A basic knowledge sheet metal working processes and machinery would be an advantage.
- Educated to Degree level, HNC/D or served an apprenticeship within a relevant engineering field
- Able to deliver targets for production and improvement while working within budgetary constraints
- Have excellent people management skills
For more information, please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.