0161 976 3540
over 1 year ago
Location: Battle TN33
Production Manager - Responsibilities would include:
- Allocating and managing workload to ensure the manufacturing schedule is met.
- Scheduling all manufacturing projects for both internal and external works.
- Managing the Fabrication and Machinery teams
- Daily team meeting to allocate work and to discuss any challenges
- Ensure all production team members have everything they need to carry out the tasks set. This includes material on the shop floor, PPE, tools and space.
- Recording and reporting team’s performance for the team’s bonus scheme
- To manage and gather time sheets from the production team for processing
- To liaise with Operations and Design and Drafting to ensure work is carried out correctly, effectively and profitably.
- To carry out all staff one to ones and probationary meetings for the fabrication and machinery teams
- Responsible for the Innovation centers facility management
- Responsible for the procurement of all workshop consumables as well as working with-in a budget
- Responsible for all of the innovation centers health and safety management
- Responsible for the up-keep and maintenance for the factory and its machines
Production Manager– Person Requirements & Benefits:
- Production Scheduling: 1 year (preferred)
- line management: 5 years (preferred)
- Production Management: 5 years (required)
- Excellent IT skills, especially excel
- Ideally scheduling experience in a manufacturing environment and preference given if in fabrication
- Excellent communication skills
- Health and Safety experience
- Budgeting and purchasing experience would be an advantage
- Full valid UK driving licence required