35000-40000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
5 months ago
My client is a large manufacturing business that is looking for a Production Manager to join their team. The right candidate must have experience in a comparable industry.
Production Manager – Job Role:
- Working with the Factory Manager, you will work in the most cost-effective way to meet the daily targets and objectives.
- Directs and supports the daily management of the team to prioritize work and achieve goals (Safety, Quality, PR, Cost, Service). Creates an atmosphere of 100% compliance to operational processes and procedures (SOPs), health & safety practices, and 5S / Visual Factory standards.
- Effectively lead the team to ensure the smooth running of the factory floor to meet the daily plan requirements in line with agreed specifications and quality standards.
- Hold regular communications with other Team Leaders to ensure plan adherence.
- Monitor and take steps to continuously improve production output.
- Builds and optimizes the production planning with Scheduling department.
- Control stock levels and report any discrepancies.
- Manage operatives to ensure they are working at optimum levels at all times and managing their time as efficiently as possible.
- Report any issues immediately to the other departmental managers
- Record and report any absences to the Factory Manager.
- Ensure all aspects of required health and safety protocol are used.
Production Manager – Person Requirements:
• Previous experience in a similar role, within a fast-moving manufacturing operation.
• Ability to lead and motivate the team in a positive manner.
• Ability to monitor production output and make changes accordingly.
• Ability to meet KPI's.