28000-30000 Per Annum
over 3 years ago
Salary: £28k - £30k plus excellent benefits
A leading specialist provider of technology and supply chain solutions for the engineering industry are now looking for a Production Manager to join their team.
Production Manager - Job Role:
- My client is looking for an experienced Production Manager to join their team, to lead production operations, and ensure the Company fulfils Customer requirements.
- As the Production Manager you will be working alongside the General Manager, Production Engineer and Workshop Team to ensure the production facility achieves performance targets, with a focus on quality and efficiency.
- The Production Manager's responsibilities will include ensuring compliance to HSE regulations, delivery of Customer and works order requirements, maintaining training records and plans, and scheduling calibration, servicing and inspections of plant and equipment. The role will require flexibility as part of a small, but growing team.
- Developing new facilities, improving production efficiency, and maintaining a high standard of presentation and organisation will also be key responsibilities of the Production Manager.
Production Manager - Person requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the engineering industry as a production manager. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Ideally hold a recognised engineering qualification or apprenticeship in C&G, HNC, HND or BEng
- Experience of managing small engineering production teams
- experience with Sage Manufacturing software would be beneficial
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.