44000-51000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 2 years ago
My client is a leading manufacturing company, which ispart of a larger American group. A company who has sustained year on year growth they are looking to grow their production team. A well established company who has been progressive through the pandemic they are looking to recruit a data driven Production Manager.
My client islooking for a process and data driven Production Manager with strong analytical skills to join their team. They are searching for an individual with exceptional communication skills who has can demonstrate avid leadership and menthorship attributes. They are willing to consider a Production Manager from any manufacturing background.
- Manage production, quality & efficiency outputs of all manufacturing functions.
- Ensure actual production costs are in line with budget targets.
- Maintain finished goods & WIP inventory levels according to budget objectives.
- Support make or buy projects – business case to solution.
- Support appropriate cost-down projects for all purchased parts & services
- Ensure 5S principles are embedded in daily standard practices.
- Maintain operational disciplines & promote improved production standards.
- Align production plan according to customer requirements or business priorities.
- Evaluation, development & implementation of processes to improve manufacturing performance.
- Ownership of production standard operating procedures in line with ISO9000 standards.
- Maintain staffing levels aligned to business objectives & daily production schedules.
- Develop & maintain an effective organization through the selection, training & motivation of all team members.
- Recommend & request for changes in temporary labour & over-time to meet short term variation in demand.
- Lead recruitment & training of team members to develop required skills.
- Develop relevant KPI’s to drive efficiency within the team & to promote improvement suggestions.
- Lead & maintain production training plan.
- Train back-up personnel to ensure continuation in case of absence.
- Ensure communication between functions is precise & utilized to maintain an environment of continuous improvement.
- Daily attendance at the shop-floor production meeting.
- SAP Knowledge would be a bonus
Ideally the Production Manager will:-
Have a minimum of 5 years experience within a manufacturing enviroment
Some sort of leadership.mentorship qualification
If this position sounds of interest to you please apply to the job with a up to date version of your CV. If you have any questions please email Niz at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not hear anything back with 14 days, please assume you have been unsuccesful in yoru application. Due to the high volume of applicants we often find it difficult to get back to all applications made.