25000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 2 years ago
Location: Saint Ives, Cornwall
Salary: Circa £25k
A local electronics company are now looking for Production Operator (Flexible Operator) to join their team.
Production Operator - Responsibilities:-
The Flexible Operator role includes but is not limited to the following key areas and activities:
- Conversant with all manufacturing and production processes across SMT, Conventional, Kitting, material and stock handling in accordance with QGD’s;
- Have a good understanding and ability to gauge and inspect product for quality within this environment using visual and AOI skills to IPC-A-610 Class 1, 2 & 3;
- Apply yourself to the building and testing of PCBA’s within conventional and SMT using work instructions and associated equipment in a safe manner ie. Component prepping tools and equipment, wave-solder, hand soldering tools, Paste Printers, Pick & Place machines, Automatic Optical Inspection, Reflow ovens, etc.
- Apply yourself to the building of electro-mechanical assemblies and integration into final enclosures or housings;
- Assist with the development of work routines and instructions (process documents) around the building of new products;
- Review and development of new or existing production related processes;
- Develop excellent soldering ability across SMT, RMA and Rework activity;
- Pick and kit material from time to time as well as be involved during annual stock cycle counting;
- Apply your skills and techniques to Continuous Improvement program whilst identifying and proposing new areas for improvement;
- Ensure your general and specialist skills training is approved for the tasks performed;
- Ensure your training matrix is updated and accurately reflecting your skills and abilities;
- Assist the Production and Engineering team from time to time in identifying and resolving production related issues;
- Conduct any administrative tasks that may be required;
- Remain Flexible in terms of working hours as shift work and/or overtime may be required from time to time.
Production Operator – Person requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Production Operator (Flexible Operator) and have the following skills and experience:
- Experience with PCB Assembly
- Worked within IPC-A-610
- Have a good understand of engineering practices
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.