24000-28000 Per Annum
5 months ago
Salary: Circa £24k - £28k
A large manufacturing company are now looking for an Production Planner
to join their team.
Production Planner – Overview
- Production / order scheduling using in-house ERP system
- Managing production schedules for various production departments
- Liaising with production management teams daily to identify issues & jointly find
solutions, ensuring production targets and customer requirements are met
- Proactively review production capacity plans and highlight & resolve any forward
- Maintain close links with the sales teams to ensure two-way communication on
capacity, lead times, issues etc
- Ensure any delays in production are highlighted early to the sales teams and
work with them to find the best solution for our customers
- Review reports on production & planning KPI’s and make any necessary adjustments
to keep us in line with KPI’s
- Manage safety stock levels of finished goods produced within your responsible
production department(s) through MRP demands
Production Planner - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Production Planner. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Good knowledge of Microsoft suite, especially Microsoft Excel is preferred but
- Full training will be provided on our in-house ERP system
Previous knowledge of ERP systems is essential
Previous knowledge of IFS Systems would be benefitial
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.