33000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
3 months ago
Salary: Circa £33k
My client is a well established manufacturer and are looking for a Production Planner to join their team. Experience in the automotive industry and metal presswork manufacturing is beneficial, but we will consider experienced personnel from a Production Planning/manufacturing/logistics backgrounds.
Production Planner - Job Role:
- Responsible for a manageable number of customers as a key production contact
- Have day to day contact with the production and manufacturing teams to ensure metal components are manufactured and delivered to customer specifications and deadlines.
- Plan various processes to manufacture a complete metal assembly. May involve planning laser cutting, metal pressing, welding, and dispatch
Production Planner – Person Requirements:
- Must have excellent communication skills to speak with colleagues and suppliers.
- Planning, organising and time keeping skills are essential.
- Excellent computer skills are required, and extra training will be provided for our internal system.