24000-26000 Per Annum
over 2 years ago
I am currently recruiting for a Production Planner to join a large FMCG Manufacturer, based in Kent. My client is looking for the successful person to join the supply chain team where you will be responsible for ensuring optimum service levels and maximum production efficiencies.
Production Planner - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Directly accountable for site production plans, including customer service, wastage and other associated KPI's
- Support plant performance
- Assist in the day to day management of 3rd party logistics, stock levels and transport requirements
- Review customer forecasts
- Work closely with New Product Development
- Work on additional projects when needed
- Assessing priorities for dispatch and communicate to wider site team so any changes to fruit/packaging can be managed
- Monitor and ensure all planning tools and files are kept up to date
Production Planner - Job Requirements:
- Previous production planning experience (ideally from an FMCG environment)
- Highly computer literate including Microsoft Excel
- Methodical and analytical approach
- Ability to use own initiative
For more information please call Mike Lucas on 07932647395.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions. Headcorn, Production Planner.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.