21000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
about 1 year ago
Production Planning Assistant
Location: Bodmin, Cornwall
A local manufacturer are looking for a production planning assistant to join their team. They will be Assisting the Production and Manufacturing Manager with the output of work to support Company operations efficiently and effectively.
Production Planning Assistant - Responsibilities would include:
- Proactively manage and coordinate designated production responsibilities utilising the Company’s MRP system.
- Assist in the implementation of the Production strategy.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with co-workers.
- Help review current working practices to ensure procedures are effective and efficient.
- Assist in reporting and reviewing manufacturing routes and times.
- Work with others to implement the Company’s policies and business objectives.
- Assist the Production and Manufacturing Managers as required.
Production Planning Assistant – Person Requirements:
The employee should ideally have the following attributes in order to be proficient in their role:
- It is essential that this person has a willingness to learn with a flexible, friendly & positive approach; full training will be provided on all aspects of the job for the right candidate.
- Knowledge/experience of working within a Production role an advantage.
- Experience with Microsoft Office & IT Systems.
- Good attention to detail.
- GCSE or equivalent Grade C in Mathematics and English; or equivalent demonstrable experience.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the business both verbally & written.
- Eligible to work in the UK