33000-35000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
5 months ago
Shift Pattern: 12 hour Panama shift pattern (6am-6pm/6pm - 6am)
A food packaging manufacturer is seeking an Injection Moulding Production Setter to join their team in Leeds
Production Setter– Responsibility
- Assist the shift with operating the injection moulding machines, ancillaries and automated assembly machines.
- Ensure machinery is safe, checked in accordance with maintenance logs and repaired either permanently or temporarily in conjunction with the Maintenance Department.
- Refer to standards setting and modify processes, where necessary, to achieve maximum production rates and quality standards. Record all changes made to proceed
- Perform tool changes/setting and the application of ancillaries in line with production requirements.
- Perform safe interim repairs in the absence of Maintenance and the Toolroom.
Production Setter— Job Requirements:
- Experience working with injection moulding machines
- Ideally trained to the equivalent of Modules 1, 2 & 3 and Hot Runner Systems by G&A/RJG
For more information please call Jessica Davies on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.