20000-25000 Per Annum
about 3 years ago
Location: Tonbridge, Kent
Salary: Circa £25k
A local, family owned precision machining company are now looking for an experienced Production Supervisor to join their team.
Production Supervisor - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Efficient & organised production workflow.
- Operation & use of production planning systems.
- Communicate & supervise Team Leaders & Production Team, to achieve company requirements, targets and goals.
- Distribution of workforce/resources.
- Manage & monitor productivity levels.
- Facilitate and encourage productivity improvement action.
- Facilitate, supervise and promote the well-being, personal development and safety of Production Team.
- Identify, record & co-ordination/organise Production Team training.
- Manage/monitor production information/updates.
- Communicate & resolve production issues to meet company/client requirements
Production Supervisor- job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Production Supervisor. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Experience in manufacturing, with proven technical/practical ability
- Capable & strong people management skills, with ability to lead & motivate a team
- Driven, persistent personality & ability to influence others.
- Experience in CNC machinery is preferred
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.