27000-30000 Per Annum
9 months ago
Production Team Leader
Salary: Circa £27k - £30k plus excellent benefits
A local plastic fabrication company are now looking to recruit a Production Team Leader.
Production Team Leader - Main Purpose of Role:
- Manage a team of 12 production operators
- Responsible for the Production area allocated and accountable for the development of Production team skill and output, monitoring performance and to ensure that Production output meets Quality standards.
- Keep the Fabrication Schedule updated tracking completed and outstanding jobs report finding to the Production Manager Daily
- Complete Fabrication count at the end of each day report results to the Production Manager
- Distribute and collect KPI forms to be given to the Production Manager for documenting.
- Monitor the reject log to prioritise any glazing of remake units
- Re-fill the worksheet trays with worksheets organised by the G&T Manager.
- Ensure Jobs are beaded in date order (as per the Manufacturing Schedule)
- Provide training where necessary
Production Team Leader - Skills and Attributes
The ideal candidate must come from the Manufacturing Industry as a Production Team Leader. You will also have the following skills, qualifications, and experience:
- Experience of supervisor a production team
- Ideally come from a plastic assembly, fabrication, or machining background
- Experience with upvc windows and doors would be ideal
- Supervisory skills and experience essential
- Have a knowledge of Excel and be able to input data and for analysis / be able to produce charts (with training if required)
- Be able to answer technical queries from your team
- Be able to substitute for the Production Manager occasionally when required
- Be able to train new staff in team roles (with train the trainer development)
- Have a good working knowledge of the whole factory flow and impact on upstream and downstream processes
- Have a good Customer focused mind set towards Right-On-Time and In-Full productivity
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.