40000-45000 Per Annum
over 2 years ago
Salary: Circa £40k plus excellent benefits
A 1st tier automotive supplier are now looking to recruit and experienced Programme Manager to join their team.
Programme Manager - Aim:
To manage and be responsible for all aspects of product launch for a key OEM customer on projects sourced within the UK & EU
Programme Manager - Targets:
- AQP Red status: 0 % of projects
- AQP Yellow status: 10 % of projects
- Milestone Reviews: Held on time to plan
- Project budget: Managed within target
- Safe launch: 0 PPM
- Core task list completion: 95% adherence
Programme Manager - Key Responsibilities:
- Key window person for vehicle/project management between OEM and the company for multiple sites/countries
- Track and manage costs and timing for all owned programs and report monthly project status to leadership team
- Follow AQP process and standard automotive milestone-based launch process as well as drive teams across regions to achieve goals.
- Maintain and drive action plans to close open customer/program specific issues
- Lead milestone reviews and senior management of the quote pack (CAP3) and response to internal management and customer leads within a timely manner.
- Maintain accurate records of all product/process changes within the program and acts as the key window person between OEM and the company
- Support cross-functional team development through program team reviews.
- Ensure all departments are coordinated effectively to meet required program timing and cost delivery targets.
- Lead person to actively remove roadblocks through development of corrective actions and driving of the program team and where necessary escalate to the necessary management lines.
- Creates and conducts presentations in a professional manner to all levels of the organisation (Leadership to shop floor) on launch proposals/status
Programme Manager - Person Requirements:
The ideal candidate MUST come from the Automotive Industry as a Programme Manager. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Hold an engineering degree or similar in an engineering or business-related subject
- Minimum of 7 years' experience within the automotive industry
- Minimum of 5 years directly managing OEM customers and programs
- Minimum of 5 years directly reporting to senior/leadership teams within organisation's
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Experience with standard Microsoft/Windows interface
- APQP launch management
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics/requirements
- Fluent English language skills, both written and spoken.
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.